catch up

my work has gotten the best of me again so i’m trying to get caught up on all the blog reading i’ve been missing lately.  do any of you seasoned bloggers have any good tips on how to balance your blog life and your real life?  when things get busy with my work life i find it so hard to take time out to read my favorite blogs and write my own.  i feel like if i had a better phone i could read them “on the go” more.  oh verizon, please hurry up and get the iPhone. 

i won’t leave you completely empty handed with this post.  here’s some eye candy for you to look at.

Contemporary dining room with antler chandelier

{coastal living}

Black and white kitchen with glass-front cabinets

{coastal living}

{house beautiful}

{house beautiful}

{house beautiful}

0 comments:

Post a Comment