dining table envy

over the weekend i picked up one of my old house beautifuls.

image

i had forgotten how much i loved windsor smith’s home that was featured in september ‘09, especially the extra large dining table in the kitchen. 

image

i love how it functions as a dining table and as an island.  i wish my dining area was just a smidge bigger.  i love large, farmhouse-style dining tables, but my dining area is not large enough to hold one.  totally envious of windsor’s dining space though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i’ve been working little by little on my condo all this year.  i haven’t gotten much completed due to a lack of time, but it’s slowly coming together.  i’m looking forward to picking out something to add to my place from csn stores.  i’ll be reviewing a product soon for them and i’m really excited to pick out something fun.

**all images – house beautiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment