Border drama


After the rain dramatic light


Well, I am not talking of any horrible conflict, but rather of the dramatic going-ons in our neighborhood, where colors wildly explode and blossoms compete...






It's, of course, a peaceful battle and the only weapons, I can see, are planting tools and the leaf blowers, although these, in my opinion, should be on the international banned list, for they create so much unnecessary noise.  Oh, how much I prefer a good old rake...











The dog pulled me in excited sniffing mode from one tree to the next, but I still had enough time to take in all the beauty around me and the realization of spring's enormous potency.







It is overwhelmingly pretty and I love to see nature's progress.




Some of the neighborhood beauties






It has been raining a lot last week, something I am grateful for, it had been too dry over the last months.




This should be my dream studio

 In summer and winter I absolutely adore that little garden house under the big tree!


Come on, next big stone ahead


I can't help but look at some of the pretties around while I am on my walk with our old boy...




American & Canadian flags greet us every day!

And finally we turn the corner - we are home!




May joyful colors greet you wherever you are and the battles are peaceful ones around you! Happy Sunday!




All images by V.Zlotkowski

0 comments:

Post a Comment