Lotta's beautiful black and white home

Monday morning- yay! (note the optimism!). To kick off the week I have to share the beautiful monochrome home of Sweden's Queen of Interior style, Lotta Agaton. This has been floating around the blogosphere for a few days and I can totally see why.





Styling: Lotta Agaton, Photography Pia Ullin for Residence via Feel Inspired and

Black and white perfection aside, I absolutely love the use of plants throughout the home. I saw a great post on 'green' inspiration here. What do you love about this home?

Today I have to admit I'm feeling a little worst for wear. P and I were in London on Saturday for my sister's 30th birthday at the fantastic speakeasy Evans and Peel and two days later I am still being reminded that I'm not 30 myself! Strong coffee anyone?!

Having said that London was really rainy so I actually appreciated returning to snowy Sweden yesterday. If you're suffering from a little winter blues (Northern hemisphere people) check out these lovely photos, they make you want winter to last forever.

Have a lovely Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment