Weekend DIY: Plus garland (and a fab little boys room)

Yesterday I wrote about one of my favourite blogs SMÄM by Swedish illustrator / designer Sara Woodrow. Today I'd like to share one of her fab DIY ideas: a plus garland. Sara designed it for her little boy Alfie's room (and what an incredible little boys room it is!) but I think you could use it anywhere, and you won't believe how simple it is to make! Weekend project anyone? 











SMÄM Sara Woodrow with kind permission

Looking to make your own plus garland? Here's how: All you need is a white thread and black electrical tape. Cut the tape into four equal strips and then stick them together either side of the wire equally spaced apart. As simple as that! You could also create stars, hearts, letters.....

Thank you Sara for allowing me to share all your lovely images and ideas this week!

PS How wonderful is her little boys room?! For more Scandinavian children's bedrooms I love this, this and this one. Oh and how cute is this one to embrace the spirit of winter? It was one of the first posts I ever did!

PPS If you're looking for cute little children's clothing don't forget my sponsors Loja Dada and Babyssimo for very cool, baby clothes with a twist or Smallable for the mini designer! :)

Hope it's sunny where you are as it is in Malmö today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment