Japan

安全のためにしたい - A wish for safety!

My heart is breaking seeing these devastating pictures, hearing the news and listening to the desperation. My thoughts go out to all the people, the people of Japan.
May there be hope of rescue, survival and help!
Looking at the horrible pictures, I want to set something against it:


The amazing beauty and history of this land!


The living culture and architecture!


The spirit!


The courage to endure and to comfort, to be brave and the will to survive!


May you be safe and without more danger, may there be a new morning!

My thoughts are out there for you, Japan and all your people!

If you look for a place to donate in the rescue efforts you can go here!

Victoria



All images via google image, I do not take any credit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment