Baby Tucker’s Nursery

For the last year or more I’ve had baby on the brain.  And, not just my own!  It seems like every time I turn around someone else is having a baby and hiring me to decorate for their new bundle of joy.  Nurseries are probably one of my favorite rooms to design, so it’s been really fun to design all of them.

A few months ago I designed a baby boy’s nursery/guest room for a client.  Ashley, a graphic designer, contacted me and told me that she had an idea of what she wanted for her new nursery, but she was having problems pulling it together.  My Touch of Charm service was perfect for her because she wanted to be able to do a lot of it herself. 

Based on some ideas that Ashley already had, I pulled this design together for her.

baby tucker

I rarely get to see pictures of the completed projects for my Touch of Charm designs.  Since homeowners can do these designs at their own pace, it can take a while for them to be completed.  I was thrilled when Ashley sent me pictures of Tucker’s finished nursery. 

crib2

Room1

chair

ChangingTablesign

pictures

Crib

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us Ashley!  Tucker is one lucky little boy.

**Ashley is a really talented graphic designer.  She actually helped revamp my brand and redesign my blog back in December.  She is also really easy to work with.  If you are in the market for a graphic designer you should check her out (Links below).

Ashley’s WEBSITE - - Ashley’s FACEBOOK PAGE

LiveJournal Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment