Blog pause



William George Gillies


I have hit the pause button on the blog, too many things are happening at home, we are having visitors and my attention cannot be divided enough, so I apologize I might not make it back before the summer break!




I miss it terribly, but in order to blog with something to say I need more time to concentrate.
Right now this it is simply not possible.
I am reading your posts, get a chance to comment once in a while, so please come and check in with me, it's a temporary interruption of service.....
  
Artist unknown to me....


I hope you are all off to a good start of the summer season, I wish you all the best and hopefully I will be back soon!


Take good care,  I miss you already!


XX
Victoria


With my niece yesterday on Times Square, NYC! The only shot together, unfortunately a little wobbly...



All images via V.Zlotkowski, art work  as indicated and second source unknown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment