Almost Christmas Time

I hope you all have enjoyed seeing the fun holiday decor that all the readers have sent in.  I have really enjoyed getting a sneak peek inside some of your homes.  Today will be the last installment of the Christmas Time Series.  Thanks so much to everyone who sent in their fun holiday pictures.  I hope you and your families have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I’ll be taking the rest of the year off from blogging and will return with a new blog post onn January 4th. 

Before I share today’s holiday pics, I thought I would share our Christmas card with you.  Billy and I had a blast making making them. 

Happy Holidays Everyone!

xo, Cristi

card

***************

Today, Stacy who lives in Macon, GA and writes the blog Simply Delicious is giving us a little glimpse of her home.  Stacy is always posting yummy, gluten free recipes on her blog.

hood Tree

 door table

And my absolute favorite picture of all is this close up picture of Stacy’s Auburn ornament.  I’m super-excited about this year’s National Championship Game and so is Stacy.  WAR EAGLE!!! 

Auburn

{Images – Stacy – Macon, GA}

LiveJournal Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment