Happy Holidays


The year comes to an end and I will close the blog for a couple of days between the years! Time to recollect my thoughts and to think about my future plans and ideas. I am so looking forward to the next year filled with new adventures.


The last days before every new year are a good time to think back and to look ahead. It is for many a time to make resolutions and start with fresh ideas and flip open a brand new page. I love the idea to begin anew!


I do look back on my experiences, the joys and sorrows, the times with friends and family, work and play!
This year was wonderful for so many reasons!


We had a long time to be with our family in Europe, we traveled with the children and showed them a new culture!


We have stuck to our plan to simplify our life, we have learned to live with a little less buying, more reading, vintage shopping instead of new!
We have cleaned our attic and the basement...
Life has been good!
And the way ahead is full of promise!


I am filled with gratitude and hope! My plans for the new year are within me and I do not have to wait to January 1 to put them into action: To live a mindful life, to love my family and be true to my friends, to always keep an open mind and a open heart!
I want to learn something new and I want to discover more of old...



Wishing you all a festive days ahead and a happy New Year! May your hopes and dreams come true!
See you all back in January!

With love!
XX
Victoria




Photography all V.Zlotkowski, painting 'The five Senses' by Jaques Linard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment