Merry Christmas!

I’m back with one last unplanned post for Christmas Day.  I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas holiday with your families.  We are really excited bout the possibility of snow here in Atlanta!  My mom, who is visiting from Huntsville, has been getting texts and pictures all morning from her friends telling her about the 3” they have on the ground so far.  It’s supposed to be headed this way so we’ve got our fingers crossed that we will have a white Christmas! 

Here are the last few pictures of holiday decorations that I have to post for my Christmas Time series.  I promise these are the last ones.  :o)   These pictures come from Blayne Beacham of This Photographer’s Life who lives in Atlanta.  Blayne’s home looks so beautiful this year.  I wonder how many of those Christmas presents have been opened by now.  Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your home at Christmas time Blayne!

family

2

{Images – Blayne Beacham}

Merry Christmas to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment