Christmas Time

Well, somehow I managed to get all of my Christmas shopping completed in two days.  I will hopefully never ever have to wait until the last minute again.  It wasn’t too fun braving the hoards of people who were out doing the same thing I was doing, but at least it’s over with.  Now I can try to relax for the rest of this week and do some really important stuff like baking. 

Last week I asked for readers to send in pictures of their homes decorated for Christmas so that I could share them with everyone.  Up first is is Kelly’s from Columbus, OH, and here is a link to Kelly’s blog 1551 Transformed.

Enjoy!

IMG_1792 Cute pooch!

IMG_1676

Adding Christmas lights to your wine bottles is such a festive way to decorate your kitchen or bar area.

IMG_1770 IMG_1774 IMG_1802

{images – kelly}

Kelly, thanks for sharing your pictures with us. 

What a beautiful home! 

LiveJournal Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment