baby chase’s nursery

So many of you have been asking about my nursery design for baby Chase, and I finally have something to show you!!  Billy and I are so excited about getting this nursery started.  Chase Nursery copySo, this is my inspiration board.  Not everything shown on it will end up in the nursery, but I’m set on the overall look.  I’m about to make the crib purchase, and I’ve already purchased a vintage dresser that is very similar to the dresser on the board.  It needs a lot of tender love and care before it will look like the inspiration dresser though.  I’ve decided against the daybed and I’ll be using a glider instead.  It will give us a lot more room if we use a glider.  

I can’t wait to share more of the design process with you as I make my purchases.  Today I found this great lamp and shade at Target for only $26!!  That definitely beats the price of the Robert Abbey lamp on my inspiration board. 

2011-01-19_16-12-11_679And, you’ll never guess how much I paid for my dresser/changing table…thanks to my friend Dayka.  

Stay tuned for more on the nursery as the months tick on by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment