It’s Official

il_570xN_204088669

Today the doc confirmed that my little peanut is definitely a BOY!!  Billy and I are so excited.

William Chase Holcombe

will be coming into this world in about 5 months.  We actually had the name picked out long before I got pregnant.  Billy’s first name is obviously William, which I really like, and we both loved the name Chase.  The only thing I worry about is that I’ll be living out his name by “chasing” him around during his toddler years.  I have a feeling I’ll be doing that regardless of his name though.   

The art above is a print that I feel in love with from this Etsy shop.  I think it is just the sweetest little saying.  It will be coming to my doorstep in a few days too.  Stay tuned to see more of the nursery design later this week.

LiveJournal Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment