Yesterday, I was so generously awarded the “One Lovely Blog Award” by The Sister Sophisticate. What a fun and unexpected surprise!!! Especially, since my blog has been lacking lately due to the big bump that’s growing inside of me.
Since I received this award I have to tell you 7 things about myself. I’ll try to think of things that you may not know so that it is more interesting.
1. Let’s reserve 2-7 for things that you don’t know because number one has to be the fact that I’m pregnant (which I’ve talked about A LOT), due any day now and dying to have this baby. My official due date is June 1st but the doctors moved my due date up to May 22nd about a month and a half ago. In case you aren’t by a calendar that was 2 DAYS AGO!!!! They also told me about 2 weeks ago that I probably had about 48 hours to go. They obviously didn’t have a clue what they were talking about. Can’t I just have this little man already!!!
2. I really, REALLY hate bugs. Spiders in particular. I scream every time I see a spider. Even if it’s the size of my pinky finger nail. My husband on the other hand is scared of snakes but not spiders. We make a good team because snakes don’t bother me in the least, and he kills all the spiders for me.
3. I’m really loving blue right now. It took me a while to warm up to the color blue but now I love it and I don’t ever want it to go away. My mom thinks it has something to do with the fact that I’m having a boy.
4. I’m always cold (with the exception of these last few months of pregnancy). Even in the dead of summer while laying on the beach I can get chill bumps.
5. **Cheeseball alert** My hubby and I were set up by our 2 best friends and he originally contacted me through a message on MySpace (who even remembers MySpace???). The 2 best friends ended up being our maid of honor and best man in our wedding. They were pretty proud of themselves for making a successful match.
6. I have a crazy Jack Russell Terrier named Sweetie and I have diagnosed her with “OCSD” (Obsessive Compulsive Squirrel Disorder). She seriously obsesses about them night and day. Now that we have a yard for her to play in she hunts for them all day long. Her second favorite hobby besides looking for squirrels is swimming.
7. And, for the very last fact, I really like to sing and even tried out for American Idol a few years ago. I obviously didn’t make it but it was a fun experience.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know some fun facts about me.
Here are the blogs that I’m passing this award on to. I think these blogs are lovely and I’m sure you will too.
Cookin’ Cowgirl - (All I have to say is YUM)