Happy meeting

Today I've had the lucky chance to meet with Anna Spiro of Absolutely Beautiful Things, who has had, many years ago, more then a tiny influence in my decision to become a blogger myself.
I had found her blog and was smitten from the first time I laid my eyes on it! Over the years we have exchanged comments and the occasional e-mail, but to meet her was a wonderful treat! 
The fun was shared by my good friend Patricia of PVE Design. Which is to say, she had invited me to join her! Which I gladly did and fun we had. 
We talked about all things beautiful... live, shopping and places to go, which Anna and her family might enjoy at this visit in New York! 
And just like all girls anywhere over tea we chatted! Immediately I felt comfortable and not for a moment awkward to talk to someone I had actually never met before.
Thank you for sharing your precious time here and the chance of  getting to know you and your lovely mom a little bit!
I wish you a happy stay and many returns! It was lovely to meet you!
All the best, Anna!









Image private.

0 comments:

Post a Comment