A black and white Finnish log cabin

I'm so happy it's Friday! Today I'm off with my little girls and we're planning on going out and doing lots of fun things. But first, I couldn't resist publishing this charming Finnish log cabin decorated in black and white and crammed with vintage finds. Oh how I wish I had a country home like this. Thank you Mrs Jones for the inspiration!








Photography: Krista Keltanen for Kotivinkki magazine
You can see more pics here (check out the way the creative homeowners use old doors and windows for decoration and ways to display items in many of the rooms - wonderful or what?!). 

Any plans for the weekend? Finding yourself a log cabin to renovate perhaps (I'm tempted)?. What ever you're doing, have a lovely one - and see you Monday!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment