Vintage and mid-century drinks trolleys for a refreshing Valentine's Day!

Hellooo! And happy Valentine's day ♥♥♥ Any romantic plans? Me, I was thinking of enjoying a refreshing glass or two with my man. Which got me thinking. There's been so much inspiration lately on beautiful vintage drinks trolleys. We were given a fab mid-century drinks trolley ♥♥♥ by my parents-in-law a few year's ago and I finally got around to photographing it. Sadly it doesn't carry any cocktail hour specials!

My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home
 A quick guide to wear things are from....the chrome Dreyfuss 500 phone is from Graham and Green. The plant is a Corokia Silver Ghost which I once wrote a post about here. I bought the pot and plant from Gouteva in Malmö. My stack of magazines are all past editions of Elle Decoration UK. The cushions in the chair are from Designer's Guild and the black and white throw is called VILMIE RUND from IKEA. Sometimes mid-century drinks trolley's pop up at Lauritz. You're so welcome to pin these pics.

 
And for those of you who prefer your happy hour drink closer to hand, how about some of these lovely vintage mini bars?!

Glitter Guide
These tings take time
Glitter Guide
Happy Valentine's day! ♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment