The Melbourne home of an illustrator and vintage bargain hunter

I spotted this Melbourne home of illustrator Paula Mills over at the great, well known blog Design Sponge. When I saw it, I knew I had to have it, eh hem, I mean share it. I can't tell you how much I love the home-owners' style. The wonderful wall displays, the vintage finds from around the globe, the pops of colour, the white backdrop. Everything is spot on and apparently this is only the beginning.

Photography: Paula Mills
If you fancy reading more about this home hop on over to the full interview and more pics at Design Sponge.  Don't you love the display of tomato tins? Such an easy to way to make a great display. Next time I'm at the supermarket I might just buy a few items for their packaging (x15!). Any ideas you'll take from this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment