Press

I think every designer has hopes of seeing their work in print one day.  I’m so excited because Cottages & Bungalows and the Atlanta Journal Constitution’s Homefinder both featured my work this month.

Cottages & Bungalows magazine featured a guest bedroom from a house I designed in Dallas, Texas in their “Inspiring Bedrooms” article.

CB1

CB2

CB3

[Cottages & Bungalows]

An office and bar area that I designed in the same Dallas home was featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution Homefinder along with a children’s room that I designed locally.  Also featured in the article were designers Christiane Lemieux, founder and creative director of DwellStudio, and Carter Kay, owner of Carter Kay Interiors.

AJC1

AJC2

AJC3

AJC4

[AJC]

A big thank you to Cottages & Bungalows and AJC Homefinder for including me in these issues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment