Friday DIY- circular and square basket shelving

It's Frrrrrrrriday!! And here's a DIY project to look forward to over the weekend perhaps? The bloggers from IKEA's Livet Hemma have made this set of circular and square shelves from IKEA's NÄSUM Kista Bananfiber baskets! A DIY take on the Finnish company Muuto's circular shelving system? Incidentally a friend of mine has the Muuto graphite version in her little girls bedroom and they look super cool.

 


Livet Hemma Photographer Nina Broberg


Muuto shelving system

For more information on how to make your own circular shelves click here. If you get round to it, send us a pic! I was hoping to check in later today with more inspiration but alas I've run out of time and my wonderful parents are over from London so I'm off to spend time with them and my little girls (even though it's minus 10 BRRRR!)- yaaaay! So, I hope you have a fab weekend! Thank you for reading my blog, and a big welcome to all you new readers, lovely to see you! See you Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment