A walk in the woods



An unusual warm "winter" afternoon made me forget all duty and beckoned me out into the woods. The dog was as happy as I and we frolicked for an hour in sunshine and under trees, seemingly ready to pop! Which is, of course wishful thinking, since February has just began.
Unlike my husband, I am all for spring....


It's a wilderness.

Along a sparkling brook.

The sky in the water, ahh!

Happy,happy!

My daughter's initial...on the ground, in the woods!

Ready for home?


We have these woods close to our neighborhood, a mere 5 minutes by car! We are so lucky, it's the closest we get to nature in a short time. 
Do you get a chance to go out there once in a while?
It is so invigorating and I always realize when I am there, how sun and wind, earth and sky make me deeply happy!
When I am in need for thinking or a little time away from it all, this gets me back to myself!












Images by V.Zlotkowski

0 comments:

Post a Comment