The wonderful home of a Swedish photographer

A rare saturday post from me - I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! One of my great friends is flying in to visit me here in Sweden this afternoon - sooooo exciting! I was just putting the tidying up off by drooling over a few interiors,  and I spotted this beautiful home of Swedish interiors photographer Jonas Ingerstedt ...... I especially love the monochrome and blue in the kitchen and of course the Wegner Wishbone Chairs what do you think?







Via Black Bird

You always know when someone has a really creative career that their homes are going to be special. And this one's no exception! Any particular faves?

Have a lovely weekend people, you'll be pleased to here the snow has melted here! Roll on spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment