A midweek autumn dinner

Image

When the days grow short and darkness rises early, I enjoy cooking comfort food.
Last night I prepared acorn squash and bratwurst,  Brussels Sprouts and some delicious ice cream afterwards.


It's so easy and makes a satisfying meal. The scent of the baking squash is irresistible. Once the sausages are frying, it becomes enticing...


The dog did not leave my site and waited patiently to get a morsel.
My son explained why he needed definitely a test bite before dinner.
My husband asked at six if dinner was ready....
My daughter volunteered to set the table???
Guys, we never eat before seven?!


 Nicely browned, with a hint of butter and brown sugar! Hmmmm!


Alright! Dinner is served!






Top image from Joseph Oregon Fireworks Pottery, bottom google image, inbetween my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment