A Winner and the Reveal

The winner of the lovely pillows from The Taylor Galen Workroom is EKL Designs.  I don’t have your email address though so please send me an email at charmhomedesign[at]gmail[dot]com.

IMG_2923

There was also another winner…US!  We won the viewer’s choice for the best window display from Window’s on Design.  Here’s a look at our window design.  We can finally reveal it on the blog.  A few of you may have seen it last week when I briefly revealed it then took it down.  Whoopsy…I didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to reveal it until after it was down. 

Exterior Shot

IMG_2900

IMG_2907

***************************************

-Only a few more weeks until I start shooting the regular season of my new show on HGTV.  I’ve been crazy busy with the team designing, planning and purchasing for this season…hence, the lack of posting lately.  I can’t wait to tell you all more details about it!! 

xo, Cristi

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment