Pops of green in a Skåne home

Morning all! My week's been brightened up by these pics of a turn of the century house in Landskrona, right here in Skåne, Sweden. I love the pops of green and the birdy print in the bedroom. Thank you Hus o Hem!

The reading lamp is Arne Jacobsen. The lovely brown throw and ceramic bowl are from one of my favourite shops here in Skåne - Udda Tina.


The lovely bright tins used to store toys are from the carnival Lundakarnevalen  

The chest of drawers was found in the basement and painted grass green
Pictures: Hus o Hem. Photographer: Peter Carlsson

I love the green in the children's bedroom. According to GharExpert  green adds freshness, peace and increases brain power. That's me sold! You?! For more images visit Swedish magazine Hus o Hem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment