A light, bright and beautiful Stockholm home

He j hej! I thought this fab black and white Stockholm apartment would make a great breath of fresh air for this Tuesday morning post?! It has recently been sold through Alvhemmakleri, but no doubt the home-owners took all their fab designer furniture with them!.....

I love this rug and have my eye on it for our sitting room. I forget who it's by but
I'll be popping into town today so will check it out and let you know.


Look at all the different patterns of squares and rectangulars in the set-up. It looks fab!


Ooooo, love the painted hall floor....

All pictures: Alvhem via Bodie & Fou 


We've just had our wooden floors lightened like this and it makes such a difference to these dark wintery days. Imagine in the summer? We'll have to wear sunglasses around the house. Hmmm, wishful thinking.

Right, time for the the *latte* but pop by later for more inspiration! Kram!

0 comments:

Post a Comment