Cosy bedrooms with a log cabin feel

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Here in Sweden the lakes are starting to freeze so for those of you longing for your bed this morning here are a couple of pics of 'log cabin' inspired bedrooms from some of Norway's top bloggers. For more bedroom inspiration and to vote for your favourite bedroom on NIB (Norwegian Interior Blogs) click here.

Picture: Cathrines Hjerterom Buy deer motive bedding at the beautiful Norwegian online shop Hviit

1.

This and above picture: Draumesidene by Elin Parr via NIB. I wish I knew where this ski bedding was from,  I LOVE it! Anyone have any tips?

What I love most about these bedrooms is the use of winter themed motives such as reindeer and skiiers on the bedding and all the natural wood used in various forms, so cosy for this time of year.

Got to run and get my morning Latte (*emergency!!*) but pop by this afternoon for inspiration on where to shop and what to buy for a log cabin feel! Hej heeej!

0 comments:

Post a Comment