Penthouse apartment in Stockholm, yes please!

Happy Friday! And Oj oj oj, look at this beautiful Stockholm apartment. I love it because it has everything I love in a city home - wooden beams, a fireplace, concrete stairs, white walls and a wonderful roof top view. 'Underbara!'. And the good news? It's actually for sale through Fantastic Frank. Oh yeees. Mr Frank You've made my Friday, you really are fantastic! 

Around the table I spy the Urban chair in white from IKEA. But where is the wonderful cluster light from? Any ideas?

Beautiful, white concrete stairs. Tick!

Fab two toned colour scheme :) and just look at that shiny gold lamp. Tick tick tick!

All pictures: Fantastic Frank
I'm just off to buy a lottery ticket... ha! But back in a little while once the dream cloud has dispersed into the Friday morning sky. Pop back and see me to dream over some wonderful ideas for the home on this lovely POETS (push off early tomorrow's saturday) day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment