Swedish home teeming with flea market finds

Morning! I'm a bit bleary eyed as I've just got back from stunning and vibrant Cape Town, South Africa. It was such a creative city, brimming with inspiration. The interior style vibe is similar to Scandinavia with natural materials, white walls and flashes of bright colours. This Swedish home from Sköna Hem seemed a very apt nod to my trip. I love all the flea market finds, the industrial lighting and tourquoise and white bedroom.

Ullis - the wonderful guest blogger from Friday has industrial lights like these which she found at a flea market in Malmö, Sweden. Try Etsy. Painting wooden floors to create a harlequin effect has become the kitchen floor du jour in Sweden and Norway. 




Such a great idea to take all the pages from an old 'biology' book and create a wall piece, I think it looks really lovely.

You can find large letters like these at the Old Cinema in London. Again, try Etsy for industrial lighting.
And now....I'm going to scour the web for pictures of beautiful South African homes. It will keep me away from the temptation of publishing lovely Christmassy homes...is it to early for that...or not? I love Christmas but am worried that once I get started I won't be able to stop!

Ta da for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment