A 50's Danish home with Ferm Living

This oh so cool home built in 1955 in Gentofte, Denmark was designed by Danish architect Erik Chr. Sørensen. Complete with wood panel and marbled effect walls, it was the perfect backdrop to shoot my fabulous new sponsor Ferm Living's (yes, I know, sooooo exciting!) Autumn / Winter collection.

 





Ferm Living
Such a fantastic shoot. And again, I'm so excited to welcome Ferm Living to My Scandinavian Home!

PS Wood panelling has enjoyed a bit of a revival in 2012. My parents home was built in the 1950's and I remember having a wood panel wall on one side of the dining room and exposed brick on the other which looked incredibly cool. Though, when my man and I moved into our house we found the extensive amount of wood panelling made it a little to dark, and a lick of white paint has brightened up the entire space. Hmmm. I'm torn.

What are your thoughts - wood panelling in your home, do or don't?

0 comments:

Post a Comment