Christmas; Norwegian style

Hello! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the first day of advent this weekend! On Saturday my family and I will head out to a special sustainable wood here in Skåne where we'll chop down our own Christmas tree (celebrated with a steaming glass of glögg!). To get into the spirit I thought I'd share some Norwegian Christmas decorating ideas from the home of the extremely talented Nina at Stylizimo blog.









Photographs: Stylizimo

I really love the simplicity of Nina's decorating ideas and am a big fan of white at Christmas. What about you - do you prefer white or cosy red? Or perhaps something bold like neon even?!

Today I have the pleasure of welcoming a new sponsor - The Reclaimed Flooring Company. This fantastic company offers unique flooring that is 'crafted by man, designed by nature'. Honestly, they sell my dream surface; unique wood flooring that tells a story and the passing of time written in each and every grain and knot. And the good news? They ship worldwide - yay!

PS Thanks to all of you who have entered the big give-away so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment