Soft pastels and bold brights in Malmö

It's the weekend - woohoo! Before I dash off I wanted to share this apartment which is currently for sale here in Malmö. It's in Rörsjöstaden which is packed with beautiful buildings from the late 19th /early 20th century. What caught my eye the most is the pretty sitting room, I love the colours in the cushions and the mix of art on the wall. Another interesting thing about this home is how it starts off all white and soft pastels and then suddenly, the home office /creative room takes on an entirely different colour scheme altogether........









Bo-laget


Any thoughts on why this happened?! I have some theories....:)

Do you have a running colour theme through out your home or do you switch according to the purpose of the room?

Right folks, time to head home. I'm so happy that it's finally OK to let loose all the Christmas decorations!

A small reminder too - don't forget to take a couple of seconds to enter my give-away if you haven't already.

Have a fab weekend all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment