Queen of Hearts & Charm Home

IMG_1069

Today was exhausting yet so much fun at the same time.  I was finally able to install my booth at the new Queen of Hearts in Marietta.  I’ve been collecting and refinishing furniture for what seems like forever in preparation for today.  Not only was it great to see everything all put together in my booth, but it was so nice to be able to get my dining room back.  I’ve been storing every item that went into the both in my dining room for the past month.  Talk about cramped.  My house seriously looked like a house from an episode of hoarders.  I have my fingers crossed that I’ll actually sell something.  I love the stuff but I’m hoping other people will too.  After each piece that I finished I wanted to keep it for myself.  Good think I had the hubby to keep me in check.  If he hadn’t been around to say no I might not have ever gotten rid of the pieces.

The new Queen of Hearts Antiques & Interiors in Marietta opens to the public tomorrow, November 5th, at 10 a.m.  If you live in Atlanta you really should check it out.  I walked through the rest of the store today after my mom and I got finished setting up my booth.  There are so many great booths here.  I think the Marietta store is definitely going to rival the other Queen of Hearts stores as the best one.

This is what my booth looks like.  I still have an upholstered wingback chair on the way.  It should be in by Wednesday.  I can’t wait to see it.  I’m bound to want to keep it though.

IMG_3775

IMG_4132

IMG_0566

IMG_5167 (1) IMG_5800

IMG_4636

IMG_5053

0 comments:

Post a Comment