Ylva Skarp's Christmassy home

I seem to be in country mode at the moment as I simply can't stop showing beautiful homes from the Swedish countryside! This converted school house over looking a lake near Leksand in Dalarna was also photographed by Magdalena Björnsdotter for Lantliv. It's the home of Swedish designer and calligrapher Ylva Skarp and her family. Ylva's personal stamp can be seen throughout the house, which is all decked out for a truly cosy Christmas!












Photography: Magdalena Björnsdotter for Lantliv

Such a beautiful home! What do you think?

I know it's only November and the last time I mentioned Christmas everyone panicked (haha!), but this home gets me feeling so Christmassy! I can't wait until the first weekend in December when we'll drive out to a farm in the Skåne countryside and chop down our Christmas tree (a family tradition always accompanied with a steaming mug of glögg (mulled wine). Do you have a Christmas tree tradition in your family?

PS Happy Bonfire Night to all my friends in the UK :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment