The pretty Danish home of Tine K

Gooood morning! I often feel Danish interiors have a  distinct style; simple, clean but with the perfect hint of relaxed bohemian. This is the pretty home of Tine K of Tine K Home in Funen, Denmark which she shares with her husband and three children. Built in 1834, the house was photographed by Jenny of Black Balloon shop and blog.  I love the way Tine has decorated her home with rustic wood furniture against the white, soft grey hues and sharp contrasts of black.






Jenny of Black Balloon
I am postively drooling over the rustic dining table and stools! Could you imagine this home all decked out for Christmas?! Hint hint Tine K! :)

I'm having a luxury morning in a cosy café around the corner from my home with my laptop and a latte machiatto. Now that's what work should be like! What are you up to today?

(If you haven't made plans yet - don't forget to enter my exciting give-away!).

Have a lovely Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment