Pretty white apartment in Malmö

My good friend Malin used to live in this beautiful, light and airy apartment in St Knuts, Malmö. She found that it's on the market again and the current owner has given it a big lick of white paint and put their  own style stamp on it. It was lovely when Malin left it and it's lovely again, in a different way.









Hemnet
I spy many little bits and pieces I love including the Eames plastic armchair rocker and the Marimekko printed textile on the bedroom wall. I've also been thinking more and more about getting a round mirror for my hallway like the one they have. Hay has a fab 'strap mirror' which I've got my eye on!

Anything that stands out for you?

I'm posting a little earlier today as I'm just nipping off to London - exciting! have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment