A charming rustic farmhouse in Skåne

If it's Scandinavian rustic charm you're after this incredible four sided 'Skånegård' (a traditional Skåne house that sits around a cobbled inner courtyard) this home is IT! Dating back to the 1700s, owners Gunilla and Sven Montan have painstakingly restored this farm house to its former glory. The half-timber structure, stone floors, whitewashed walls and carefully selected furniture work together to create a truly stunning home. 






Magdalena Björnsdotter for LantLiv

Wow! This is the second time time in the past few weeks I have completely fallen in love with a Skåne home. The first was here. There must be something in the Southern Sweden air! What do you think?

Before I love you to have a FAB weekend I'd like to say a big 'hej' to all lovely new My Scandinavian Home readers! If you've got the time I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas and if you have a blog we can all visit!

I'm also on Pinterest (way to much) and Facebook....see you there? :)

Trevlig helg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment