White with splashes of colour


Back in Southern Sweden today and to celebrate I bring you this Swedish home which, yup you've guessed it, was recently for sale! The owners have used a white canvas and added a touch of country, mid century, modern,scandinavian designer and lashes of bright coloured accessories to create a beautiful, unique, light and relaxed home.









Stadshem via Decophoto blog
 I am particularly loving the chandelier! Anything that stands out for you?

As I was heading back to a decidedly colder Sweden last night I remembered a tip I was given by some Swedish friends on a ski trip. If it's minus temperatures outside, when you wake up in the morning don't wash your face. Instead allow the natural grease your body has produced as a base to protect your skin from the cold. Hmmmm.

Have you got any great tips on coping with the cold?! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment